Wethersfield Garden Luncheon
Time & Location
About the Event
The Inaugural Wethersfield Garden Luncheon will take place this year on September 5th, to raise much needed funds for the restoration, preservation, and enhancement of the estate’s garden and grounds. A 1,000-acre sanctuary of elegance and charm, Wethersfield is as marvelous today as it was over half a century ago. Its garden is among the most significant Italianate Renaissance gardens in the country.
On this occasion, the Spirit of Wethersfield Award will be presented to Farnham Collins for his tireless devotion to preserving the beauty of Wethersfield. We hope you will join us to celebrate the singular role of Farnham Collins in this renaissance.
- Garden Steward$150$1500$0
- Garden Benefactor$250$2500$0
- Garden Underwriter$500$5000$0
- Garden Steward Table$1,200$1,2000$0
- Garden Benefactor Table$2,000$2,0000$0
- Garden Underwriter Table$4,000$4,0000$0